1. Adult Membership Dues ($105/year) includes DOC (Divas on Course) and WSGA (Western States Golf Association) membership, Player Development programs/clinics and networking opportunities while enjoying stress-free golf.
2. Junior Golfer or Associate Adult Membership Dues ($55/year) does not include WSGA benefits.
3. A one-time, non-refundable Application Fee of $50 is required of all first-time applicants.
4. A $25 Reinstatement Fee is required of all members who have allowed their membership with DOC to lapse for 2 or more years. A new application is also needed and the $25 fee is non-refundable.
5. The application and fees for the current year are due by December 15th of the previous year. There is no sliding-scale for late applicants.
DOC is recognized by the USGA (United States Golf Association), but membership with the USGA is an opportunity for individuals to consider and is not included with any of the above categories of members
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an application will be sent to you.
You may also request a copy of our most recent brochure!